"11 Days of Heaven!" Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Samet by Sobe-A-Rush
Ko Samet Travel Guide: 267 reviews and 639 photos
The 11 days spent on this island were the best 11 beach days of my life so far. This place has everything from relaxing beaches where you can be pretty much be alone, to crowded beaches where you can sit down at a table and enjoy a cold one.
This island is not very commercial yet so make your trip soon. There are two 7/11's on the island so far but that is it for any "western" places.
I went here in July which is the rain season in Thailand. However Ko Samet doesn't seem to get as much rain as the rest of the country just because of where it lays. Met a few foreigners on the island that lived there for 10+years and said that during the rain season its usually like it was when i was there. That was maybe every 2 days, you would get a good lightning show at the dinner table right on the beach. It rained 3 times during my stay and all 3 times were in the early EARLY morning for maybe 30 mins.
You can read a bit of my life story on my
Majority of the restaurants are set up along the beaches of Ko Samet. You can enjoy the fresh smell of the ocean in the mornings during breakfast or having dinner under the stars...
A good number of the beach bars offer the lay down tables with pillows and they serve you drinks or food. Some are on top of low tables and some are set up on blankets on the beach.
If You Love Travelling and being the boss of your own time then You must see my personal PlayWithLifE Video Series & PDF
There is no cost of course, I genuinely hope You are able to learn something from me :)
- Pros:The relaxed atmosphere and white sand beaches
- In a nutshell:A must stop if in Thailand
There is one place on Ko Samet from where you can rent a Quad. I am not sure about the cost of them but they were... more travel advice
Before coming to Ko Samet i heard about the wonderland resort, and heard it was also one of the more expensive places to... more travel advice
- See All Pay to get in
- See All Reggae
- See All Beach Equipment
- See All Relax in a Hammock
Sobe-A-Rush's Related Pages
Ko Samet Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A piece of paradise..."
- "11 Days of Heaven!"
- "Ko Samet-Idylic Isle South of Bangkok"
- "Beautiful island with a great resort on it."
- "Koh Samet"
- "Beautiful island near Bangkok"
- "a tropical island in Bangkok's backayard"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ko Samet
- Hotels in Ko Samet
- Transportation in Ko Samet
- Nightlife in Ko Samet
- Restaurants in Ko Samet
- Shopping in Ko Samet
- Warnings and Dangers in Ko Samet
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ko Samet
- 27 Reviews
- 102 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Ko Samet?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ko Samet
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Samet Intro, 27 reviews, 103 photos, 5 travelogues
- Guangzhou Intro, 30 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yangshuo Intro, 22 reviews, 48 photos, 4 travelogues
- City of Manila Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Coron Intro, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boracay Island Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Shanghai Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hangzhou Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Xiamen Intro, 13 photos, 2 travelogues