""The answer my friend....is blowin in the wind"" Sobe-A-Rush's Profile

My little World

Name is Jarosław, born in Poland; then immigrated to Canada BC at the age of 11. Spent an amazing 8 years in the Okanagan doing my high school days, the perfect area to spend some younger days! After trying out the University life for less than two weeks, with zero connection to school what so ever…except couple of cool teachers :) ..I left for China to teach English. Fast forward a couple of years after bumming around in a few different cities in Western Canada.

Connect with me on Facebook

The last 8 years I have made all of my income online, I have lived in Indonesia, Canada, China, USA, Croatia, Thailand, Czech Republic, and Poland + many months in 30+ countries :)

Finding the right business for Your lifestyle is all about the journey because not all businesses are built the same. At the end of the day I wanted a lifestyle that I could pick-up and go anywhere in the world at any time, make as much or as little as I want, no employees, no overhead, no physical location and no physical products to have to worry about.

My first business online was Poker and I did really well with that for years. Made a very nice income and was free to roam; whenever, however. Something though was missing; to do well in Poker it can become quite time-consuming and even though I could pick up and go whenever, I’ve felt always obligated to put in more volume than desired to, I wanted something more automated…

…so the search began :)

Through a ton of reading, personal education and becoming self-aware of what I truly desired as a dream life style; I discovered that it’s simply not how much money you make…but rather how You EARN that money that really counts.

The truth is…once You create cash-flow

…You create FREEDOM!

…so about two years ago I ran into a video of a 25-year-old that has had a 7 figure month already + many other huge months online. I decided to dive in, lock arms with him, listen and actually take action on the steps he showed me. I learned a few new skill sets and been able to generate an income from this :)

See I’m no internet ‘guru‘ or ‘techie‘ by any means…and in all reality you don’t have to be to succeed online. You just simply need to align yourself with the right people, the right system and develop a simple online skill set that You can learn.

Me and China

One of my biggest desires is to show people that they can live a lifestyle by design. That they can do whatever they want in life if they just take-action and work on their mindset. It’s literally at Your fingertips and with this online world….I have seen transformations that would literally rock-your-world.

At the end of the day I’m here to show you that there are options out there….people from all walks of life are changing their lives and doing it quick!

You need to work on your mindset. Take action and I guarantee you will be very shocked how quickly Your life will change. Designing your own life, being the boss and in control of Your time and surroundings is what I want to show You how to start doing now!

I recorded the PlayWithLifE Video Series to share key factors that have allowed me to live this sort of life style.
There is no cost and I also prepared a PDF that has helped thousands around the world.
I want You to give this a try, take action on what You learn, stop procrastinating and start building Your future now. :)

PlayWithLifE Video Series & PDF

Connect with me on Facebook
or
E-Mail me at: contact@jaroslawonline.com

If You Love Travelling and being the boss of your own time then You must see my personal PlayWithLifE Video Series & PDF

There is no cost of course, I genuinely hope You are able to learn something from me :)

• Intro Updated Mar 25, 2014

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Dec 24, 2013 at 3:10 AM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• CEP1863's Profile Photo
    Dec 24, 2013 at 12:24 AM

Yanni, I wish you a fantastic birthday and a year filled with exciting travel!

• Gypsystravels's Profile Photo
    Dec 20, 2012 at 6:42 AM

Happy birthday..wishing you all the best on your special day!

• antonela's Profile Photo
    Dec 20, 2008 at 12:16 PM

Happy Birthday.May you have many more adventures.

• a2lopes's Profile Photo
    Dec 20, 2008 at 8:44 AM

Happy birthday and many happy returns of the day. Greetings from Lisbon which is waiting for your visit next year for the Euromeeting. It will be fun with people from all over

• black_mimi99's Profile Photo
    Sep 7, 2008 at 11:38 AM

Great that u try Bungee Jumping!!!

• WorldMeet2008's Profile Photo
    Jul 25, 2008 at 10:00 AM

Your next trip? Make it really unique! It's not too late to attend WM08 - Jerusalem, Tel Aviv & Dead- Sea on 25- 28th Sept (+Petra 29-30th). We want to double the num of attendees to 100! Click to learn where, when, what, how, how much! Avi [FruitLover].

• VincentJJ's Profile Photo
    Jun 15, 2008 at 4:05 AM

Hello there Yanni (indonesian name....), thanks 4 y're command. Hope Holland will win 'the rest'.! greets from Pays-Bas!

• Assenczo's Profile Photo
    Apr 17, 2008 at 6:22 AM

Witam

• Apr 10, 2008 at 1:03 PM

Heeeey! Thanks for your comment! You should come for a visit! :P

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Sobe-A-Rush's Profile Photo

Sobe-A-Rush

“"When You change the way You look at things, the things You look at change"”

Real Name