"Little 'Ol Me" TigerLil's Profile

Hi there :)

My name is Stephanie.

I live in London and I love to travel.

I have been to a few different countries and cities and hope to visit more.

I am currently in the middle of updating my travel pages at the moment. So there (hopefully) will be loads of pics and tips etc for you to see.

Ciao

Stef x

Lil Bit More About Me

Well there is not much to tell really...uhm I recently started work at an Estate Agents just round the corner from home. I am really enjoying it, learning lots and the people are great. They like to go out alot, which is more than I can say for my last firm. Me and the girls go out regularly, which is nice...although not for my bank balance lol.

There is my lovely boyfriend, David, who I have been with for nearly seven years now. You could say we are childhood sweethearts, I have known him for as long as I can remember.

Its my 21st birthday soon, am quite looking forward to this birthday. A bunch of us are going to Thorpe Park, which should be great. I love theme parks, me and Dave love going to Alton Towers.

My dad is organising a yacht party for me, which is really exciting. I am told it has five floors and each room has a balcony.

Hopefully it will moor off during the evening which would be fantastic...maybe even have some fireworks as well :D Of course I will try and upload some photos of the day.

Upcoming Holiday

Will be going to Florida at the end of September, am really excited and Dave too. We are staying in The Caribbean Beach Resort, which looks really nice.

I have swotted up on the parks and the other attractions around there, there is so much to do but hopefully we will be able to do as much as we can in the 11days we are there.

I am looking forward to visiting Sea World, as I have never seen a Killer Whale up close. Am looking forward to going to Orlando Premium Outlets as well, hope I get some good bargains :D

Again I will post a page of our trip when I get back :)

• Intro Updated May 23, 2007

• DaHongHua's Profile Photo
    Jul 27, 2012 at 7:22 PM

A warm happy birthday greeting from Malaysia. Hope you have more travellings and more VT sharings in the coming years. Wish the London Olympics a very success and the greatest one.

• Mailo's Profile Photo
    Jul 28, 2007 at 10:26 AM

Feliz Cumpleños, un abrazo desde Honduras en centroamerica. que tus sueños de viajar se hagan realidad cada dia.

• Daja123's Profile Photo
    Jul 28, 2007 at 4:57 AM

Happy Birthday Stref! Have a lovely day! Best regards from hot Ljubljana!

• ghibli88's Profile Photo
    Jul 28, 2007 at 12:32 AM

A warm Happy super birthday to you,best wishes from hot and sunny Italy.

• DarkRay's Profile Photo
    Jul 28, 2007 at 12:03 AM

Happy birthday Stef! May all your wishes come true today. :-)

• samput23's Profile Photo
    Apr 17, 2007 at 1:14 AM

hi stephanie, you are the sweetest tiger i've ever seen. ve fun with VT. happy travelling

• nixca316's Profile Photo
    Jan 26, 2007 at 2:01 AM

Hi Stephanie! You look like a sweet young lady. =) Take care! =) Happy traveling!

• joysweet's Profile Photo
    Jul 28, 2006 at 8:47 AM

mabuhay! birthday greetings from manila, philippines. wishing you happy and safe travels :)

• Dyesebel's Profile Photo
    Jul 28, 2006 at 7:51 AM

Happy birthday to U!May you have many many more bdays and travels to come!

• mwenn2100's Profile Photo
    Jul 28, 2006 at 5:30 AM

Happy Birthday Stephanie... I hope you have a fantastic day and many happy travels to come!!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!