"Dragulj Podunavlja" Kladovo by viddra
Kladovo Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 58 photos
Kladovo is a city in eastern Serbia that lies on the very border with Romania and some 70km from the border with Bulgaria.
There are many archeological and historical sites and monuments in this area, such as Fetislam, the remains of an old Turkish fortress, Diana, the remains of an old Roman fortress, Lepenski Vir, the place where a more than 8000-year-old-settlement was found, Tabula Traiana, a Roman monument to the cutting of a road in and through the cliffs of the Djerdap Gorge...
Just a few kilometres from Kladovo are the signs of ancient Roman presence in these parts, particularly the remains of... more travel advice
You can reach Kladovo from Belgrade (250km away), via Djerdap road, or from Zajecar (120km away) and Niš (210km away),... more travel advice
viddra's Related Pages
Kladovo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Dragulj Podunavlja"
- "Town of caviar and wind - Kladovo"
- "Diana and Pontes"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kladovo
- Hotels in Kladovo
- Transportation in Kladovo
- Restaurants in Kladovo
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Kladovo
- 7 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Kladovo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kladovo
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 59 reviews, 184 photos, 9 travelogues
- London Intro, 62 reviews, 148 photos
- Vienna Intro, 49 reviews, 127 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 48 reviews, 119 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belfast Intro, 42 reviews, 116 photos, 2 travelogues
- Belgrade Intro, 57 reviews, 98 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Novi Sad Intro, 38 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 28 reviews, 95 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sofia Intro, 34 reviews, 86 photos
- Brugge Intro, 42 reviews, 69 photos, 1 travelogue