"The Medieval Town Of Djuradj Brankovic" Smederevo by viddra
Smederevo Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 101 photos
Smederevo ia a charming town on the south bank of the Danube River, some 46km east of Belgrade.
This is the place with turbulent past and rich present.
It was the capital of Serbia in the 15th century and the last Serbian stronghold to fall to invading Turkish Armies.
Every summer, the Small Town (Mali Grad) of the fortress is the place where a lot of cultural happenings, like concerts... more travel advice
Be very careful when going up and down the wooden stairs. They were made under an unusual angle and the steps get... more travel advice
viddra's Related Pages
Smederevo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Medieval Town Of Djuradj Brankovic"
- "River and Fortress"
- "A flying visit."
- "Board Game and City Festival"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Smederevo
- Nightlife in Smederevo
- Restaurants in Smederevo
- Warnings and Dangers in Smederevo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Smederevo
- 8 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Smederevo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Smederevo
Photos in SmederevoSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 59 reviews, 184 photos, 9 travelogues
- London Intro, 62 reviews, 148 photos
- Vienna Intro, 49 reviews, 127 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 48 reviews, 119 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belfast Intro, 42 reviews, 116 photos, 2 travelogues
- Belgrade Intro, 57 reviews, 98 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Novi Sad Intro, 38 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 28 reviews, 95 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sofia Intro, 34 reviews, 86 photos
- Brugge Intro, 42 reviews, 69 photos, 1 travelogue