"A Charming Town" Brasov by viddra
Brasov Travel Guide: 664 reviews and 1,825 photos
The charming town of Brasov is the 2nd important in Romania.
It was 1st mentioned in a document in 1234, under the name of Corona.
This is where the 1st school with tuition in Romanian was founded (in 1495), and where the 1st book in Romanian was printed (in the 16th century).
Just 12km away from Brasov city you’ll find Romania's most famous skiing resort, Poiana Resort. It’s said that here... more travel advice
This semicircular 14m-high tower is located 60 m far from the citadel's walls, near the Graft bastion. It’s high up on... more travel advice
viddra's Related Pages
Brasov Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Brasov - The heart of Transylvania"
- "Brasov / Kronstadt"
- "Buna ziua, Brasov!"
- "We can't stop here. This is bear country."
- "Braşov - Heart of Transylvania"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brasov
- Hotels in Brasov
- Transportation in Brasov
- Nightlife in Brasov
- Restaurants in Brasov
- Shopping in Brasov
- Warnings and Dangers in Brasov
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brasov
- 9 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Brasov?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brasov
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 59 reviews, 184 photos, 9 travelogues
- London Intro, 62 reviews, 148 photos
- Vienna Intro, 49 reviews, 127 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 48 reviews, 119 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belfast Intro, 42 reviews, 116 photos, 2 travelogues
- Belgrade Intro, 57 reviews, 98 photos, 4 travelogues
- Novi Sad Intro, 38 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 28 reviews, 95 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sofia Intro, 34 reviews, 86 photos
- Kikinda Intro, 40 reviews, 77 photos, 3 travelogues