"Rural Charm" Marche-en-Famenne by viddra
Marche-en-Famenne Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 47 photos
Marche is located in the province of Luxembourg, 100km away from Brussels, near the Ardennes forest, between the valley of the Lesse and the valley of the Ourthe.
The Famenne used to be a wild region, situated at the crossroads of many historical routes.
In the 5th century, the Franks settled it.
Marche, situated in Famenne, has a surface of 12 143ha (with 1000 of woods) and about 16 640 inhabitants.
And, as you can see, it keeps its rural charm with its landscapes and its natural backdrop.
- Pros:people, landscapes
A couple of kilometres from Marche, there's a popular picnic area with all kinds of sports and recreation facilities.... more travel advice
Breakfast consists of a hot drink with rolls or bread with jam. At midday, a large meal's eaten. The evening meal's... more travel advice
viddra's Related Pages
Marche-en-Famenne Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Marche-en-Famenne
- Hotels in Marche-en-Famenne
- Transportation in Marche-en-Famenne
- Nightlife in Marche-en-Famenne
- Restaurants in Marche-en-Famenne
- Shopping in Marche-en-Famenne
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Marche-en-Famenne
- 27 Reviews
- 44 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (30)
Have you been to Marche-en-Famenne?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Marche-en-Famenne
Photos in Marche-en-FamenneSee All Photos (44)
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 59 reviews, 184 photos, 9 travelogues
- London Intro, 62 reviews, 148 photos
- Vienna Intro, 49 reviews, 127 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 48 reviews, 119 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belfast Intro, 42 reviews, 116 photos, 2 travelogues
- Belgrade Intro, 57 reviews, 98 photos, 4 travelogues
- Novi Sad Intro, 38 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 28 reviews, 95 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kikinda Intro, 41 reviews, 81 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sofia Intro, 34 reviews, 86 photos