"A Bourgeois Town" Top 5 Page for this destination Namur by viddra
Namur Travel Guide: 189 reviews and 490 photos
Namur (Namen), the capital of Namur province and the political capital of Wallonia, is located at the confluence of the Sambre River and the Meuse River. That's why it's often been attacked, destroyed and reconstructed. In fact, although it was founded centuries ago, most of the monuments and buildings are relatively new.
Always take a raincoat or an umbrella with you and never let rain surprise you! more travel advice
As a university town, Namur's also a good place to buy CDs, DVDs, books, stationery, etc. more travel advice
viddra's Related Pages
Namur Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A city to get to know better..."
- "A Bourgeois Town"
- "The Capital of Wallonia"
- "Cathédrale Saint Aubin"
- "Day tripping"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Namur
- Hotels in Namur
- Transportation in Namur
- Nightlife in Namur
- Restaurants in Namur
- Shopping in Namur
- Warnings and Dangers in Namur
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Namur
- 17 Reviews
- 33 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Namur?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Namur
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 59 reviews, 184 photos, 9 travelogues
- London Intro, 62 reviews, 148 photos
- Vienna Intro, 49 reviews, 127 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 48 reviews, 119 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belfast Intro, 42 reviews, 116 photos, 2 travelogues
- Belgrade Intro, 57 reviews, 98 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Novi Sad Intro, 38 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 28 reviews, 95 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sofia Intro, 34 reviews, 86 photos
- Kikinda Intro, 40 reviews, 73 photos, 3 travelogues