"The Charming Place" Salzburg by viddra
Salzburg Travel Guide: 2,695 reviews and 6,500 photos
Situated on the banks of the Salzach River, the city of Mozart attracts everyone?s attention by its outstanding fortress, splendid residences, magnificent churches and much more. So, open your eyes, and ears, take out your camera and dive into the beauty of this charming place.
There are numerous special events at the Fortress all year round, such as St George's Horse-riding Parade (Cavalcade),... more travel advice
Since the weather is quite changeable and in spring goes from pleasant, warm to cold, rainy and wet, I advise you to... more travel advice
viddra's Related Pages
Salzburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mozarts Music and Mozart's Kugeln & Nockerl"
- "The Hidden Wonders of Salzburg - A MUST SEE!"
- "One order of Salzburg, please . . ."
- "SALZBURG - A CITY I LOVED!"
- "Fairyland for Real......"
- "Mozart Music and More"
- "Salzburg and the central Austria lake region."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Salzburg
- Hotels in Salzburg
- Transportation in Salzburg
- Nightlife in Salzburg
- Restaurants in Salzburg
- Shopping in Salzburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Salzburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Salzburg
- 28 Reviews
- 95 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (30)
Have you been to Salzburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Salzburg
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 59 reviews, 184 photos, 9 travelogues
- London Intro, 62 reviews, 148 photos
- Vienna Intro, 49 reviews, 127 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 48 reviews, 119 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belfast Intro, 42 reviews, 116 photos, 2 travelogues
- Belgrade Intro, 57 reviews, 98 photos, 4 travelogues
- Novi Sad Intro, 38 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 28 reviews, 95 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kikinda Intro, 41 reviews, 81 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sofia Intro, 34 reviews, 86 photos