"I am the One and Only" viddra's Profile
Hello there, my fellow travellers, thank you for stopping by my page.
My name's Dragana, which is a Serbian name meaning 'dear' or 'darling'. As such, it's mostly used in poems.
I come from a huge family, with a lot of relatives living not only in Serbia, but also in Slovenia, France, Bulgaria, FYR Macedonia, Australia and other countries. Even my grandfather (my mum's dad) was born and lived for some time in the USA (Pueblo,Colorado).
I haven't met some of my relatives, yet, but I visit those close ones on a regular basis and often hear something interesting and new for my Family Tree. So, I can say that it's in my blood not to stay at one place but to explore the world. My plan's to visit at least one country a year, and I'm on the way to fulfill it.
I've been teaching English for 10 years now. During this time, I've spent a lot of memorable time with adorable 7-15-year-olds. I'm proud to say that my younger pupils and I founded a Drama Club in October 2007 (had several performances of plays called The Lost Lamp, The Story of Santa Claus and Cinderella). I've also been editing our school web-magazine (designed the pdf version of all the issues, some of which with the help of my niece) since October 2008.
I've also done some voluntary work lately, in Belgium and Northern Ireland. Thanks to this work, I've become richer in friends and wonderful experiences.
Beside travelling, meeting new people and cultures, I like reading books (my all-time favourites are The Giving Tree by Sheil Silverstein, The Hobbit by Tolkien and Lust for Life by Irving Stone), taking pics and collecting stamps.
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 1,559 Reviews
- 3,569 Photos
- 20 Countries
- 80 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
- Commented on one of viddra's Mokra Gora travel pages
- Wrote a Review Humanitarian Theatre "Gusani u magli" in Kikinda Things to Do
updated their Profile Page "I am the One and Only"
- viddra and Odiseya are now friends.
- Uploaded a Photo to "Ladies only!"
- updated a Amsterdam Travel Page "The Northern Charm"
- Uploaded a Video to Amsterdam
PhotosSee All Photos (3569)
VideosSee All Videos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 59 reviews, 184 photos, 9 travelogues
- London Intro, 62 reviews, 148 photos
- Vienna Intro, 49 reviews, 127 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 48 reviews, 119 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belfast Intro, 42 reviews, 116 photos, 2 travelogues
- Belgrade Intro, 57 reviews, 98 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Novi Sad Intro, 38 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 28 reviews, 95 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sofia Intro, 34 reviews, 86 photos
- Brugge Intro, 42 reviews, 69 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Hotels
- 22161 Reviews - 53866 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3079 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15523 Reviews - 30893 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23058 Reviews - 47256 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11941 Reviews - 26470 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1927 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8346 Reviews - 17013 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1908 Reviews - 4459 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4278 Reviews - 8803 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7498 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7630 Reviews - 19467 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos