"Gateway to Mexico" Top 5 Page for this destination McAllen by el_ruso
McAllen Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 68 photos
This small city is on a border with Mexico. It is clean, quiet and efficient, and full of shoppers from Mexico.
- Pros:clean, nice and quiet
- Cons:not much to see
- In a nutshell:gateway to Mexico
The reason for this town's existence is shopping. Specifically, shopping by Mexicans who cross the border to buy things... more travel advice
el_ruso's Related Pages
McAllen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic McAllen Page"
- "ddgarza's McAllen, Page"
- "Where I spent my easter vacations???"
- "Gateway to Mexico"
- "This place is built on hospitality/beauty"
- "JOHN SIMON.....McALLEN TEXAS PAGE"
- "I lived in the Valley for two years."
- See All...
- Things to Do in McAllen
- Hotels in McAllen
- Transportation in McAllen
- Nightlife in McAllen
- Restaurants in McAllen
- Shopping in McAllen
- Warnings and Dangers in McAllen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in McAllen
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to McAllen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in McAllen
Photos in McAllenSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Moscow Intro, 103 reviews, 127 photos
- Prague Intro, 73 reviews, 156 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lisbon Intro, 59 reviews, 115 photos
- Houston Intro, 64 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madrid Intro, 42 reviews, 95 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 43 reviews, 91 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bogotá Intro, 32 reviews, 97 photos, 5 travelogues
- Porto Intro, 40 reviews, 88 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 31 reviews, 84 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 40 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
No friends yet.