"Beaumont" Top 5 Page for this destination Beaumont by el_ruso
Beaumont Travel Guide: 54 reviews and 104 photos
This grew quickly in the late 20's and early 30's as an oil boomtown, but has stagnated ever since.
There is an art museum and theater in downtown. On the grounds of the university there is a recreation of the Spindletop boomtown. The city also boasts several fine houses and churches.
There is a park on the riverfront of Neches river, and there are a fire and electricity museums nearby.
- Pros:close to Houston
- Cons:not enough to see to warrant a special trip
- In a nutshell:worth a stop if you are traveling to New Orleans
Neches river flows just east of downtown, and there is a pleasant park on the riverfront. more travel advice
The city possesses a great deal of beautiful churches of various denominations. Particularly gracious is the catholic... more travel advice
el_ruso's Related Pages
Beaumont Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Beaumont Page"
- "The Home of Black Gold"
- "Big Thicket"
- "The corner pocket of Texas"
- "jstmetami's new Beaumont Page"
- "Beaumont, Texas"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Beaumont
- Hotels in Beaumont
- Transportation in Beaumont
- Nightlife in Beaumont
- Restaurants in Beaumont
- Shopping in Beaumont
- Warnings and Dangers in Beaumont
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Beaumont
- 5 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Beaumont?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Beaumont
Top 10 Pages
- Moscow Intro, 103 reviews, 127 photos
- Prague Intro, 73 reviews, 156 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lisbon Intro, 59 reviews, 115 photos
- Houston Intro, 64 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madrid Intro, 42 reviews, 95 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 43 reviews, 91 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bogotá Intro, 32 reviews, 97 photos, 5 travelogues
- Porto Intro, 40 reviews, 88 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 31 reviews, 84 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 40 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
No friends yet.