"The Beautiful Pittsburgh" Pittsburgh by el_ruso
Pittsburgh Travel Guide: 761 reviews and 1,858 photos
This city is located among beautiful hills, forests, and rivers. Its distinctive skyline and many bridges make the city a pleasure to visit.
The city has a very strong presence of descendants of immigrants from Eastern and Southern Europe: Greeks, Ukrainians, Poles, Jews, Lithuanians, Italians, Germans. And many other groups as well, of course.
- Pros:beautiful skyline & natural setting, Carnegie Museum, atmosphere of the college area
- In a nutshell:the All-American city
Downtown of Pittsburgh is one of the most distinctive in the US, and has many nice buidlings and plazas. more travel advice
el_ruso's Related Pages
Pittsburgh Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "PITTSBURGH--Cultural, Sports Crazy, Riverside City"
- "Welcome back, Sid."
- "Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania"
- "Beautiful and Historical Pittsburgh"
- "My "O"riginal home town..."
- "Welcome to the 'Burgh!"
- "Pittsburgh - the largest city of the Appalachia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pittsburgh
- Hotels in Pittsburgh
- Transportation in Pittsburgh
- Nightlife in Pittsburgh
- Restaurants in Pittsburgh
- Shopping in Pittsburgh
- Warnings and Dangers in Pittsburgh
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pittsburgh
- 5 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Pittsburgh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pittsburgh
Top 10 Pages
- Moscow Intro, 103 reviews, 127 photos
- Prague Intro, 73 reviews, 156 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lisbon Intro, 59 reviews, 115 photos
- Houston Intro, 64 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madrid Intro, 42 reviews, 95 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 43 reviews, 91 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bogotá Intro, 32 reviews, 97 photos, 5 travelogues
- Porto Intro, 40 reviews, 88 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 31 reviews, 84 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 40 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
No friends yet.