"The Capital of Pennsylvania" Harrisburg by el_ruso
Harrisburg Travel Guide: 107 reviews and 228 photos
This city is located in a truly picturesque setting, half way between Philadelphia and Pittsburgh. The main attraction is the capitol - its interior is nothing short of stunning. It is a palace! Also, if you are in the area, take a drive north along the river - the views are very scenic.
- Pros:beautiful setting, stunning capitol building
- Cons:enough to see in a day
- In a nutshell:worth a visit
If you take a taxi in Harrisburg, beware. The drivers are awful, wander from lane to lane, hit cars parked in the... more travel advice
el_ruso's Related Pages
Harrisburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Harrisburg: an underrated capital city"
- "Harrisburg -- The Crapital of PA"
- "Harrisburg: A city on the upswing."
- "Pennsylvania's State Capital."
- "Harrisburg, PA, State Capital"
- "The burg..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Harrisburg
- Hotels in Harrisburg
- Transportation in Harrisburg
- Nightlife in Harrisburg
- Restaurants in Harrisburg
- Shopping in Harrisburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Harrisburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Harrisburg
- 5 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Harrisburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Harrisburg
Photos in HarrisburgSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Moscow Intro, 103 reviews, 127 photos
- Prague Intro, 73 reviews, 156 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lisbon Intro, 59 reviews, 115 photos
- Houston Intro, 64 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madrid Intro, 42 reviews, 95 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 43 reviews, 91 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bogotá Intro, 32 reviews, 97 photos, 5 travelogues
- Porto Intro, 40 reviews, 88 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 31 reviews, 84 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 40 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
No friends yet.