Cleveland Off The Beaten Path Tips by el_ruso
Cleveland Off The Beaten Path: 82 reviews and 76 photos
This county is located just east of Cleveland. It is still thinly populated and retains its rural feel.
The main attractions are the Sea World/ Six Flags, Chagrin Falls - a quaint little town with rather small but scenic falls. The landscape is very beautiful and hilly - take a drive along Mayfield road east and enjoy the scenery!
More Reviews (18)
el_ruso's Related Pages
Cleveland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cleveland Rocks!"
- "Mistake on the Lake? You be the Judge!"
- "Cleveland - The Mistake on the lake"
- "95 Years of Cleveland"
- "The Cleveland You've Never Seen"
- "Open air entrepreneurship"
- "A City by the Lake"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cleveland
- Hotels in Cleveland
- Transportation in Cleveland
- Nightlife in Cleveland
- Restaurants in Cleveland
- Shopping in Cleveland
- Warnings and Dangers in Cleveland
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cleveland
- 19 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Cleveland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cleveland
Photos in ClevelandSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- Moscow Intro, 103 reviews, 127 photos
- Prague Intro, 73 reviews, 156 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lisbon Intro, 59 reviews, 115 photos
- Houston Intro, 64 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madrid Intro, 42 reviews, 95 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 43 reviews, 91 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bogotá Intro, 32 reviews, 97 photos, 5 travelogues
- Porto Intro, 40 reviews, 88 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 31 reviews, 84 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 40 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
No friends yet.
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum- 35 Reviews, 50 Photos
- University Circle- 11 Reviews, 10 Photos
- Cleveland Metroparks Zoo- 8 Reviews, 5 Photos
- Cedar Point Amusement Park- 7 Reviews, 5 Photos
- Great Lakes Science Center- 4 Reviews, 4 Photos
- Cleveland Museum of Art- 8 Reviews, 7 Photos
- Sports- 6 Reviews, 8 Photos
- Geauga Lake and Wildwater Kingdom- 2 Reviews, 2 Photos
- Local events- 1 Reviews, 5 Photos