"MY FAVORITE CASTLE IN BELGIUM" Beersel by el_ruso
Beersel Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 43 photos
Beersel was constructed in 1310 to protect access to Brussels. It is located very close to the capital on the Mons/ Charleroi highway.
Train options are inconvient as there are no direct connections, but if you use train, the station is literally across the street from the castle. Parking is free, and there is a restaurant.
- Pros:beautifully restored, historic, very close to Brussels
- Cons:difficult to access if you rely on public transport
- In a nutshell:a highly recommended excursion
The castle, located just South from Brussels, was constructed in 1310 to control access to the city. Access is E2.50.... more travel advice
el_ruso's Related Pages
Beersel Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "KAASTEEL VAN BEERSEL"
- "ENJOY THE REAL LAMBIC AREA"
- "MY FAVORITE CASTLE IN BELGIUM"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Beersel
- Transportation in Beersel
- Warnings and Dangers in Beersel
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Beersel
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Beersel?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Beersel
Photos in BeerselSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Moscow Intro, 103 reviews, 127 photos
- Prague Intro, 73 reviews, 156 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lisbon Intro, 59 reviews, 115 photos
- Houston Intro, 64 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madrid Intro, 42 reviews, 95 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 43 reviews, 91 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bogotá Intro, 32 reviews, 97 photos, 5 travelogues
- Porto Intro, 40 reviews, 88 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 31 reviews, 84 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 40 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
No friends yet.