Pulau Ambon Things to Do Tips by vicka Top 5 Page for this destination
Pulau Ambon Things to Do: 18 reviews and 18 photos
Most of local people considered Tanjung Setan (Satan's cave) is a mysterious place to visit. But, our dive guide convinced us that Tanjung Setan is one of best dive site in Ambon. And...he was right! About 1 hour from Ambon city, we drove the car to the hill and then stopped in a small village near a beach where our boat was ready to take us to Tanjung Setan. Colorful fishes, morray eel, mantis shrimp, anemon are the best scene when we get there.
Most of beaches in Ambon still have good coral reefs, just like in Hunimua Beach. Once we even saw sea snake was swimming near us. Besides the chilly water, the beautiful underwater scenery will pay everything...
More Reviews (12)
- Scuba Diving freak
- Sun block must have!
- Ask more before using local...
- See All Turun Perahu ceremony
vicka's Related Pages
Pulau Ambon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Spicy Island, Ambon Manise"
- "Ambon manise"
- "Ambon Manise"
- "Ambon Manisé over the seven seas"
- "coming home ... successfully landed in ambon"
- "Ambon: The Capital of Maluku Province"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pulau Ambon
- Hotels in Pulau Ambon
- Transportation in Pulau Ambon
- Restaurants in Pulau Ambon
- Shopping in Pulau Ambon
- Warnings and Dangers in Pulau Ambon
- See All...
Explore the World
- North Sumatra Province
- Golden Sands
- Ulu Tiram Hotels
- Agsungot Hotels
- Mid-Ennerdale Hotels
- La Massel Hotels
Badges & Stats in Pulau Ambon
- 14 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Pulau Ambon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pulau Ambon
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Ambon Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Pulau Bintan Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos
- Ujunggenteng Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Banyuwangi Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Bali Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos