"Taman Nasional Ujung Kulon" Suaka Margasatwa Ujungkulon by vicka
Suaka Margasatwa Ujungkulon Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 63 photos
More than 700 various plants such as ; merbau (Intsia bijuga), palahlar (Dipterocarpus haseltii), bungur (Lagerstroemia speciosa), cerlang (Pterospermum diversifolium), ki hujan (Engelhardia serrata) and wild orchids.
Various animals are 35 species of mamalia, 5 species of primata, 59 species of reptilia, 22 species of amfibia, 240 species of birds, 72 species of insects, 142 species of fishes dan 33 species of coral reefs.
The most protected animals are banteng (Bos javanicus javanicus), ajag (Cuon alpinus javanicus), surili (Presbytis comata comata), lutung (Trachypithecus auratus auratus), rusa (Cervus timorensis russa), macan tutul (Panthera pardus), kucing batu (Prionailurus bengalensis javanensis), owa (Hylobates moloch), and kima raksasa (Tridacna gigas).
A very hot day when I arrived in Karang Ranjang. Great waves indeed. But please, do not expect that you can do any surfing in this area or even swimming. Obey the local custom that you may not do both of those activites mention or otherwise you'll get lost in an open sea
Hungry! So when the food was served by our tour operator, all of us were just like illegal immigrant rushing for food :-) One hour trekking took lots of energy, huh!
I haven't try it but local people said that Panaitan is another good place in Indonesia to surf. more travel advice
Due to remote are, Ujung Kulon has no other restaurant unless the one that in Pulau Peucang Guest House. So, better... more travel advice
vicka's Related Pages
Suaka Margasatwa Ujungkulon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ujung Kulon National Park - World Heritage Site"
- "Ujung Kulon National Park"
- "Taman Nasional Ujung Kulon"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Suaka Margasatwa Ujungkulon
- Hotels in Suaka Margasatwa Ujungkulon
- Transportation in Suaka Margasatwa Ujungkulon
- Restaurants in Suaka Margasatwa Ujungkulon
- Warnings and Dangers in Suaka Margasatwa Ujungkulon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Suaka Margasatwa Ujungkulon
- 6 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Suaka Margasatwa Ujungkulon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Suaka Margasatwa Ujungkulon
- Posted in Travel Medan Forum "Re: Accomodation in Parapat"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Surfing in Panaitan Island"
- Wrote a Review Surfing in Panaitan Island in Suaka Margasatwa Ujungkulon Things to Do
- Commented on one of DidiBeachBum's Suaka Margasatwa Ujungkulon travel pages
- updated a Suaka Margasatwa Ujungkulon Travel Page "Taman Nasional Ujung Kulon"
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Ambon Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Pulau Bintan Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos
- Ujunggenteng Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Banyuwangi Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Bali Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos