"A l g o d o n e s" Algodones by Eric-Sabin
Algodones Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 22 photos
My Grandma comes down here to save money on her prescriptions. Algodones is full of people who want to sell you something. It is like a giant flea market.
This town seems to be very popular with the over 50's crowd.
I bought a fuzzy over-sized leopard print blanket.
Eric-Sabin's Related Pages
Algodones Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Algodones, Mexicali"
- "What's your medicine?"
- "A l g o d o n e s"
- "Brief Visit"
- "Idiots Guide To Algodones"
- "June 2009 - Algodones is safe"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Algodones
- Restaurants in Algodones
- Warnings and Dangers in Algodones
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Algodones
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Algodones?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Algodones
Top 10 Pages
- San Diego Intro, 7 reviews, 34 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- Cleveland Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- Roosevelt Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Glen Arbor Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Sedona Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Honor Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Kyrenia District Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos