"Brecksville" Brecksville by Eric-Sabin
Brecksville Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
The Cuyahoga Valley and local zoning laws give Brecksville a great woodsy, colonial small town feel.
The Brecksville reservation is full of great places for hiking, roller bladding or taking long nature walks. The landscape embodies many rolling hills full of picturesque landscapes any time of the year. Unlike many wildlife area's there is little to no threat of running into bears, cougars or alligators. Occasionally Water Moccasins will wander on to the bike paths, but you can usually chase them away with a stick.
The Cuyahoga Valley sits next to Brecksville and is the only national park in Ohio. There are several attractions, including various little lakes and waterfalls, Brandywine Ski Lodge and giant limestone rocks that look like something from the prehistoric era. There is a great 20 mile bike path that goes right through them.
Eric-Sabin's Related Pages
Brecksville Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brecksville
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Brecksville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brecksville
Top 10 Pages
- San Diego Intro, 7 reviews, 34 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- Cleveland Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- Roosevelt Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Glen Arbor Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Sedona Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Honor Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Kyrenia District Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos