"L e l a n d" Leland by Eric-Sabin
Leland Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 24 photos
Leland is a quaint little town on Lake Michigan. The main attraction is Fishtown (a little cluster of shops and fish smokeries which run along the river) On main Street is Stone House Bread which is one of my favorite places to get soup and a sandwich on the most delicious fresh bread. Leland is also the place to catch the ferry if you wish to visit the Manitou Islands.
Eric-Sabin's Related Pages
Leland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "PRETTY LELAND"
- "Leland, come one, come all"
- "Hugh Jass's Leland"
- "L e l a n d"
- "Basaic Leland Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Leland
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Leland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Leland
Top 10 Pages
- San Diego Intro, 7 reviews, 34 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- Cleveland Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- Roosevelt Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Glen Arbor Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Sedona Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Honor Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Kyrenia District Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos