"G l e n A r b o r" Glen Arbor by Eric-Sabin
Glen Arbor Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 30 photos
Glen Arbor is home to both big and little Glen Lake and the Crystal River which is a great place for kyaking and canoeing. The main attraction here is the Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes. The Indian legend is that there was a great fire in Wisconsin forcing a mother bear and her two cubs to swim across Lake Michigan. The mother bear reached the shores of Michigan, however the two bear cubs did not make it. They drowned and formed the two Manitou Islands. The mother bear fell asleep on the shore waiting for her two cubs to return, forming the Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes.
Crystal River Outfitters offers a variety of options for those wishing to canoe or kayak while visiting Leelanau County.... more travel advice
Eric-Sabin's Related Pages
Glen Arbor Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "G l e n A r b o r"
- "Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore"
- "A Great Destination..."
- "Basaic Glen Arbor Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Glen Arbor
- 2 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Glen Arbor?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Glen Arbor
Top 10 Pages
- San Diego Intro, 7 reviews, 34 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- Cleveland Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- Roosevelt Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Glen Arbor Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Sedona Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Honor Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Kyrenia District Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos