"Lake Roosevelt/Apache Trail" Roosevelt by Eric-Sabin
Roosevelt Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 23 photos
The Apache Trail is one of my favorite drives. It is a 40 mile long winding dirt road with steep slopes and sharp curves that leads to Lake Roosevelt.
I was surprised to find this modern looking suspension bridge in the middle of the desert.
Eric-Sabin's Related Pages
Roosevelt Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tonto National Monument"
- "Lake Roosevelt/Apache Trail"
- "Basaic Roosevelt Page"
- "Lake Roosevelt's dam and bridge, from the air"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Schönau am Königssee
- Radda in Chianti
- Vietri sul Mare
- North Caicos Island Hotels
- Thessaloniki Hotels
- Nairobi Area Hotels
- Sampson Hotels
- Land Baden-Württemberg
- Malabar Farm State Park Hotels
- Prince Rupert
- San Carlos
- Xiaguan Hotels
Badges & Stats in Roosevelt
- 5 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Roosevelt?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Roosevelt
Photos in RooseveltSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- San Diego Intro, 7 reviews, 34 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- Cleveland Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- Roosevelt Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Glen Arbor Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Sedona Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Honor Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Kyrenia District Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos