"J e r o m e" Jerome by Eric-Sabin
Jerome Travel Guide: 63 reviews and 137 photos
I have passed through here a couple times. Jerome is an old mining town with a nostalgic feel.
There is an old mining museum in Jerome as well as some little shops and restaurants.
Before coming into Jerome there is a look out point you can pull into and get a view of the valley.
Eric-Sabin's Related Pages
Jerome Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Jerome Page"
- "A Town Resurrected--Jerome, Arizona"
- "Jerome, Arizona"
- "A town called Jerome"
- "Jerome, AZ"
- "Historic Jerome AZ"
- "It's uphill from here!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jerome
- Hotels in Jerome
- Transportation in Jerome
- Nightlife in Jerome
- Restaurants in Jerome
- Shopping in Jerome
- Warnings and Dangers in Jerome
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jerome
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Jerome?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jerome
Top 10 Pages
- San Diego Intro, 7 reviews, 34 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- Cleveland Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- Roosevelt Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Glen Arbor Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Sedona Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Honor Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Kyrenia District Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos