"K y r e n i a" Kyrenia District by Eric-Sabin
Kyrenia District Travel Guide: 228 reviews and 595 photos
Cyprus is an ideal sun and relaxation destination. The climate is similar to San Diego. I had a wonderful time here just lounging on the beach and swimming in the clear turquoise blue sea everyday. There is a wide variety of flora here... pomegranate tress, banana groves, date trees, olive trees, and sweet smelling jasmine which perfumes the warm air.
Up in the hills are quaint cobble stone villages, the ruins of an old monastery and cozy patio bars where you can sit drinking a rosewater tonic as you observe the moon through the tall Cypus Trees.
Eric-Sabin's Related Pages
Kyrenia District Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Girne (Kyrenia)"
- "Christmas Break in Kyrenia"
- "Kyrenia - the city and beyond..."
- "IMAGE OVERDOSE"
- "North Cyprus in late October"
- "Wonderful Kyrenia"
- "Girne, North Cyprus"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kyrenia District
- Hotels in Kyrenia District
- Transportation in Kyrenia District
- Nightlife in Kyrenia District
- Restaurants in Kyrenia District
- Shopping in Kyrenia District
- Warnings and Dangers in Kyrenia District
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kyrenia District
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Kyrenia District?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kyrenia District
Photos in Kyrenia DistrictSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- San Diego Intro, 7 reviews, 34 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- Cleveland Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- Roosevelt Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Glen Arbor Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Sedona Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Honor Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Kyrenia District Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos