"Home, Sweet Home" Top 5 Page for this destination Weymouth by Meadows11

Weymouth Travel Guide: 149 reviews and 274 photos

Where I Live

Do you ever get the feeling that your life is playing on a loop? The same things, same faces, every day and every week? Don't get me wrong, I love my home town and the people in it, but damn dude I need to get out!

• Pros:Great Beach, Good Nightlife in summer
  • Cons:Chavs, groccles and more and more building being coverted in to bloody flats!
  • In a nutshell:Like An Ex Girlfriend, You'll love it and hate it.
  • Intro Updated Mar 3, 2005

• Sjalen's Profile Photo
    May 8, 2007 at 8:10 AM

Nice page - shame about the photo quality. Get out there with your camera and it would be superb with all your info. :)

• Jun 27, 2006 at 1:36 PM

Ghurka Restaurant is, without doubt, the BEST restaurant in Weymouth. I can't believe the comment left by someone who actually had the cheek to MOAN because they sat 16 people down and then only wanted to pay for 11 meals. That's RUDE!! Pure arrogance!

• May 13, 2006 at 2:03 PM

Due to a new refurbishement u can be sure to enjoy a much classy night out in Goldfingers. visist www.weymouth-lapdancing.com for pictures of the girls

• mintola's Profile Photo
    Aug 3, 2005 at 2:17 AM

what a shame your visit wasn't successful, apart from the food! We have been several times and have been treated like old friends by the patron's wife and some of the staff who recognise us. The food is, as you say, excellent and plentiful.

• Arkeolog's Profile Photo
    May 13, 2005 at 12:54 AM

Great night life tips. I completely agree with you about not to go to Harry's. The Swan is a great pub and nice place.

• beret's Profile Photo
    Mar 14, 2005 at 8:26 AM

A bowling tip! Can't get much better than that.

• BerniShand's Profile Photo
    Mar 11, 2005 at 1:02 PM

l like Weymouth, we used to visit Portland a lot and took the kids to play on the beach at Weymouth...havent been here for years though

Meadows11 Lives Here!

Badges & Stats in Weymouth

Have you been to Weymouth?

Latest Activity in Weymouth