Tenno Things to Do Tips by grimbolero
Tenno Things to Do: 4 reviews and 4 photos
Passageways of Canale
Wander in and out of the passageways of Canale - although the place is very small, it is easy to get lost in the unfamiliar architecture.
Entrance to Canale Di Tenno
Just out of Tenno, and off the main road, is the unspoilt mediaeval village of Canale.
All you see from the road is a passage way between two ancient looking buildings. Venture in and you find a ramble of streets, tunnels and buildings little changed for over a thousand years. This is not grand architecture, but awe-inspiring never-the-less.
Inside Canale Di Tenno
When we arrived, there was almost no-one to be seen and the little streets were absolutely quiet. There are craft and art shops in the village, but the place is tiny and you will not need long to see it all.
Lago Di Tenno
Just north of the large and busy Lake Garda, a little lake hides in the hills near Tenno offering a green, calm retreat.
The lake and surrounds are a nature reserve, and a starting place for walkers and climbers. A restaurant on the roadside provides refreshments.
Just south of here is the unspoilt mediaeval village of Canele
Directions: Take SS421 from Riva del Garda, north past Tenno itself.
grimbolero's Related Pages
Tenno Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Carolina Beach Hotels
- Granada Hotels
- Düsseldorf Hotels
- Pelosa Hotels
Badges & Stats in Tenno
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Tenno?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tenno
Photos in TennoSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Auch Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Michelstadt Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Limone sul Garda Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- San Quirico d'Orcia Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Castres Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Catania Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ayamonte Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Tenno 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Bagni San Filippo Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Doolin Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
No friends yet.