"Where I really experienced the Mediterranean" Top 5 Page for this destination Cadaqués by seatpants
Cadaqués Travel Guide: 64 reviews and 182 photos
Cadaques...my curse, this was my finest experience in the
Mediterranean and am therefore left with this magnificent town as what I have to judge all other Medi-port towns by.
- Pros:great food, beautifully preserved fishing villiage
- Cons:quite pricy, a treacherous mountain pass..but thats part of the charm
- In a nutshell:Exactly what you'd expect and more remote than you can imagine.
Simple pastry shop in the middle of town. Its exactly what you need in the morning if you are unable to sit down for... more travel advice
Be aware of the stones that make up the streets of the old city. They are inlaid vertically so they could form designs.... more travel advice
seatpants' Related Pages
Cadaqués Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A living painting"
- "Where I really experienced the Mediterranean"
- "Cadaques, My Love- Where Have You Been All My Life"
- "Cap de Creus - Costa Brava - Girona - Catalonia"
- "The Beautiful Skies of Cadaques"
- "Cales del Cap de Creus - Creeks of Cap de Creus"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cadaqués
- Hotels in Cadaqués
- Transportation in Cadaqués
- Nightlife in Cadaqués
- Restaurants in Cadaqués
- Warnings and Dangers in Cadaqués
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cadaqués
- 8 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Cadaqués?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cadaqués
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadaqués Intro, 8 reviews, 5 photos
- Cardona Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Solsona Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Andorra la Vella Intro, 1 photo
Latest Cadaqués hotel reviews