"Eureka" Top 5 Page for this destination Eureka by cnango
Eureka Travel Guide: 84 reviews and 213 photos
Eureka is the North Coasts largest city & has the largest collection of Victorian architecture in California.It is located on Humbolt Bay,about 5 hrs up the coast from San Francisco.Eureka has a wonderful restored downtown with specialty shops, sidewalk cafes & theater.The coast is rugged & is surrounded by redwood forests.The wooded coastline is a great place to hike, fish, go beachcombing or take a whale watching tour in season.
Agate Beach is located Off Hwy 101, 30 miles north of Eureka at Patrick's Point State Park in Trinidad. Once you are in... more travel advice
Redwood National Park is a short and scenic drive from Eureka. more travel advice
cnango's Related Pages
Eureka Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Humboldt Bay, a landlocked shelter"
- "Eunique Eureka"
- "Charming Eureka"
- "Eureka: Among the Redwoods"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Eureka
- Hotels in Eureka
- Transportation in Eureka
- Nightlife in Eureka
- Restaurants in Eureka
- Shopping in Eureka
- Warnings and Dangers in Eureka
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Eureka
- 9 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Eureka?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Eureka
Photos in EurekaSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Airlie Beach Intro, 1 review, 16777215 photos
- Paris Intro, 16777215 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Abel Tasman National Park Intro, 16 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nelson Intro, 13 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Carmel-by-the-Sea Intro, 11 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Laguna Beach Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos
- Queenstown Intro, 8 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Juan Capistrano Intro, 6 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eureka Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos
- Santa Barbara Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos