"Bulls, New Zealand" Bulls by cnango
Bulls Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 24 photos
Bulls is a rural town on the West Coast of New Zealand about 160 kilometres north of Wellington.The town is named after an English immigrant named James Bull who established the towns first general merchant store in 1862. Today the town really plays up the name by having things like a drive-thru-a-BULL Mc Donalds, Consta-BULL police station, Cure-a-bull Medical Centre ,an Antiques & Collecta-BULLS shop and another 2nd hand shop called called Afford-a-BULL.
Watch What You SAY...............you could be UDDERLY misunderstood. hahha more travel advice
This sign is just an ordinary speed limit sign seen all over New Zealand not just in Bulls. But it looks like a... more travel advice
cnango's Related Pages
Bulls Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bulls, New Zealand"
- "Bulls, The Rural Town."
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bulls
- 8 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Bulls?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bulls
Top 10 Pages
- Airlie Beach Intro, 1 review, 16777215 photos
- Paris Intro, 16777215 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Abel Tasman National Park Intro, 16 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nelson Intro, 13 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Carmel-by-the-Sea Intro, 11 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Laguna Beach Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos
- Queenstown Intro, 8 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Juan Capistrano Intro, 6 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eureka Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos
- Santa Barbara Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos