"Nelson" Top 5 Page for this destination Nelson by cnango
Nelson Travel Guide: 92 reviews and 182 photos
Nelson is a charming beach town with a lot of historical homes,shops & restuarants.It is also home to a lot of Kiwi artists. I enjoyed browsing and purchasing some works of art. Nelson also has vineyards and has the record number of sunny days in NZ. It is also very close to the entrance of the beautiful National treasure, Abel Tasman National Park. We stayed in a homestay as we were traveling as a family.But If I ever go back with my husband alone I would love to stay in one of their romantic bed & breakfasts & perhaps do a wine tour in one of the nearby vineyards!
Nelson has a small airport with daily flights from Auckland, the gateway to New Zealand as well as from most other... more travel advice
Nelson has so much pristine open space outside the city limits, we had to take a road trip on a scenic drive to Golden... more travel advice
cnango's Related Pages
Nelson Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sunny Nelson"
- "Nelson - New Zealand's most sunny city"
- "On the Way to Nelson"
- "Nelson - Sunniest City in NZ"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nelson
- Hotels in Nelson
- Transportation in Nelson
- Restaurants in Nelson
- Shopping in Nelson
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nelson
- 13 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 17 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Nelson?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nelson
Top 10 Pages
- Airlie Beach Intro, 1 review, 16777215 photos
- Paris Intro, 16777215 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Abel Tasman National Park Intro, 16 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nelson Intro, 13 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Carmel-by-the-Sea Intro, 11 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Laguna Beach Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos
- Queenstown Intro, 8 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Juan Capistrano Intro, 6 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eureka Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos
- Santa Barbara Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos