"HERVEY BAY" Hervey Bay by aussiejen
Hervey Bay Travel Guide: 162 reviews and 323 photos
We stayed in Hervey Bay for a couple of nights so we could go whale watching and take a trip out to Fraser Island. To cut costs we stayed in a cabin in a caravan park. Nothing at all wrong with that. All crockery supplied so it's easy to make your own breakfast, and definitely cheaper!
Hervey Bay is about a 3.5 hour drive from Brisbane, 290kms.
There are lots of boats to choose from. We didn't pre book, instead we wandered down to the marina early morning and... more travel advice
If you are in Hervey Bay during whale watching season make sure you go on a whale watching trip. It's sensational. more travel advice
aussiejen's Related Pages
Hervey Bay Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sweetberry's Hervey Bay..."
- "HAVE A WHALE OF A TIME AT HERVEY BAY!"
- "Hervey Bay - Queensland"
- "Hervey Bay -Gods Waiting Room"
- "You must see the whales"
- "HERVEY BAY"
- "Hervey Bay"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hervey Bay
- Hotels in Hervey Bay
- Transportation in Hervey Bay
- Nightlife in Hervey Bay
- Restaurants in Hervey Bay
- Shopping in Hervey Bay
- Warnings and Dangers in Hervey Bay
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hervey Bay
- 5 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Hervey Bay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hervey Bay
Top 10 Pages
- Melbourne Intro, 21 reviews, 74 photos, 5 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 22 reviews, 64 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 25 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ubud Intro, 14 reviews, 39 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 15 reviews, 37 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 9 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sanur Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos
- Sydney Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amed Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos
- Melton Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos