"BENDIGO......DRAGON CITY" Bendigo by aussiejen
Bendigo Travel Guide: 106 reviews and 238 photos
Bendigo is only a 90 minute drive north west of Melbourne.
It is known as a "City within a Forest", being completely surrounded by National and Regional Parks.
There are kilometres of interweaving walking and cycle paths through the Bendigo bush, many leading to lookouts with breathtaking views of the city and countryside.
Bendigo is also well known for it's gold mining and Chinese heritage.
If you have come to Bendigo to see the Awakening of the Dragon ceremony make sure you stay until the very end. Lots of... more travel advice
The Chinese community has played an important role in Bendigo's past and continues to do so. This museum is home to Sun... more travel advice
aussiejen's Related Pages
Bendigo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THE HISTORIC GOLD RUSH CITY OF BENDIGO"
- "Bendigo, the city built with gold"
- "Sweetberry's Bendigo Page."
- "Keeweechic's Bendigo"
- "Golden past, golden future"
- "BENDIGO......DRAGON CITY"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bendigo
- Hotels in Bendigo
- Transportation in Bendigo
- Restaurants in Bendigo
- Shopping in Bendigo
- Warnings and Dangers in Bendigo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bendigo
- 6 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Bendigo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bendigo
Top 10 Pages
- Melbourne Intro, 21 reviews, 74 photos, 5 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 22 reviews, 64 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 25 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ubud Intro, 14 reviews, 39 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 15 reviews, 37 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 9 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sanur Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos
- Sydney Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amed Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos
- Melton Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos