"ECHUCA - MOAMA" Top 5 Page for this destination Echuca by aussiejen
Echuca Travel Guide: 57 reviews and 148 photos
Echuca is two and a half hours north of Melbourne. It lies on the Victorian side of the Murray River, while on the other side of the river, in New South Wales, is Moama. These 2 towns are usually promoted together as a great base for exploring the nearby areas.
The Port of Echuca is home to the world's largest fleet of operating riverboats in the world. You can hear the chug of the paddles and the toots and whistles of the paddlesteamers as they go up and down the river, just as they sounded 150 years ago.
Maybe you would prefer to navigate the Murray yourself? Why not rent a houseboat for a few days? They are easy to drive... more travel advice
aussiejen's Related Pages
Echuca Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Echuca - A Future in the Past"
- "Echuca, historic port town"
- "ECHUCA - MOAMA"
- "Fascinating historical town on the Murray River"
- "Echuca A Regional Town Oozing with History"
- "HOME OF THE PADDLESTEAMERS"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Echuca
- Hotels in Echuca
- Restaurants in Echuca
- Shopping in Echuca
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Echuca
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Echuca?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Echuca
Photos in EchucaSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Melbourne Intro, 21 reviews, 74 photos, 5 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 22 reviews, 64 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 25 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ubud Intro, 14 reviews, 39 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 15 reviews, 37 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 9 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sanur Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos
- Sydney Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amed Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos
- Melton Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos