"FLINDERS" Flinders by aussiejen
Flinders Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 11 photos
Flinders is a small town 88 kms south of Melbourne, population approx 1,200.
Situated on Bass Strait and Western Port Bay, it is close to both surf and safe beaches.
Phillip Island, The Nobbies and Seal Rocks can all be seen clearly from here.
Flinders is a popular holiday retreat, appealing to families and couples.
There are many wineries and cafes in the area.
Golfing and fishing are also popular activities.
aussiejen's Related Pages
Flinders Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Flinders
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Flinders?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Flinders
Top 10 Pages
- Melbourne Intro, 21 reviews, 74 photos, 5 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 22 reviews, 64 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 25 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ubud Intro, 14 reviews, 39 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 15 reviews, 37 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 9 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sanur Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos
- Sydney Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amed Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos
- Melton Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos