"POINT LONSDALE" Point Lonsdale by aussiejen
Point Lonsdale Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 16 photos
Point Lonsdale is a small beach town right next to Queenscliff, on the far tip of the Bellarine Peninsular. It overlooks Bass Strait and the rip at Port Phillp Heads.
It's about 100km SW of Melbourne, and only a short drive from Geelong.
Take a picnic lunch, sit on the beach and enjoy the scenery.
Pt Lonsdale has a lovely little beach for swimming and surfing, BUT make sure you swim between the flags!! As you can... more travel advice
aussiejen's Related Pages
Point Lonsdale Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "POINT LONSDALE"
- "Visited on the way to Queens cliff"
- "Point Lonsdale"
- "Point Lonnie - what a gem!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Point Lonsdale
- Restaurants in Point Lonsdale
- Warnings and Dangers in Point Lonsdale
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Point Lonsdale
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Point Lonsdale?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Point Lonsdale
Top 10 Pages
- Melbourne Intro, 21 reviews, 74 photos, 5 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 22 reviews, 64 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 25 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ubud Intro, 14 reviews, 39 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 15 reviews, 37 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 9 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sanur Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos
- Sydney Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amed Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos
- Melton Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos