Sanur Things to Do Tips by aussiejen Top 5 Page for this destination
Sanur Things to Do: 20 reviews and 43 photos
While staying in Sanur it's worthwhile making the effort to get out of bed early to catch the sunrise. They can be spectacular.
You will not be alone on the beach at this hour of the morning. Tourists and locals will be out and about. Some will just be sitting waiting for that special moment as the sun breaks the horizon, others will be out for their daily exercise.
The other bonus at that time of the day is that it is a lot cooler!! It's a good idea to go for a brisk walk along the beach front before the humidity sets in.
More Reviews (10)
aussiejen's Related Pages
Sanur Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- " A PEACEFUL SIDE TO BALI "
- "As the sun rising"
- "SANUR BALI"
- "All the offerings for tourists without the hassles"
- "Sanur Becah "The Legend Beach""
- "sanur, bali"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sanur
- Hotels in Sanur
- Transportation in Sanur
- Nightlife in Sanur
- Restaurants in Sanur
- Shopping in Sanur
- Warnings and Dangers in Sanur
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sanur
- 11 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Sanur?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sanur
Photos in SanurSee All Photos (21)
Top 10 Pages
- Melbourne Intro, 21 reviews, 74 photos, 5 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 22 reviews, 64 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 25 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ubud Intro, 14 reviews, 39 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 15 reviews, 37 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 9 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sanur Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos
- Sydney Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amed Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos
- Melton Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos