"SANUR" Top 5 Page for this destination Sanur by aussiejen
Sanur Travel Guide: 128 reviews and 278 photos
Sanur is a quiet beach town only about 10 mins drive away from the chaos of Kuta.
Sunrises can be spectacular, but this time while we were there most mornings were too hazy to get any really great photos.
Sometimes their spelling is not quite right, but interesting!!
While staying in Sanur it's worthwhile making the effort to get out of bed early to catch the sunrise. They can be... more travel advice
While you're wandering along the beachfront at Sanur, make sure you stop for a look at Tina's Shop. She is next to The... more travel advice
aussiejen's Related Pages
Sanur Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- " A PEACEFUL SIDE TO BALI "
- "As the sun rising"
- "SANUR BALI"
- "All the offerings for tourists without the hassles"
- "Sanur Becah "The Legend Beach""
- "sanur, bali"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sanur
- Hotels in Sanur
- Transportation in Sanur
- Nightlife in Sanur
- Restaurants in Sanur
- Shopping in Sanur
- Warnings and Dangers in Sanur
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sanur
- 11 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Sanur?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sanur
Photos in SanurSee All Photos (21)
Top 10 Pages
- Melbourne Intro, 21 reviews, 74 photos, 5 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 22 reviews, 64 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 25 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ubud Intro, 14 reviews, 39 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 15 reviews, 37 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 9 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sanur Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos
- Sydney Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amed Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos
- Melton Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos