"SANUR" Top 5 Page for this destination Sanur by aussiejen

Sanur Travel Guide: 125 reviews and 276 photos

Sanur is a quiet beach town only about 10 mins drive away from the chaos of Kuta.
Sunrises can be spectacular, but this time while we were there most mornings were too hazy to get any really great photos.

Sometimes their spelling is not quite right, but interesting!!

• Last visit to Sanur: Jun 2005
  • Intro Updated Jun 8, 2005

• Feb 22, 2008 at 7:15 PM

Hello Jen It was a pleasure meeting you in Ubud. I look forward to visit Sanur.

• Sep 16, 2007 at 5:59 AM

hi jen, just came on this site and on google there is someone who wants to contact me but i can't get into their page. do you know who it is? Just thought you might know> It is someone who was in Sanur in Aug. but I was in Australia. Liz.

• grets's Profile Photo
    Jul 6, 2007 at 12:47 PM

We too ate at the Bonsai - loved it! We stayed at a place right next door. Sanur is fab! :-)

• goldcoaster's Profile Photo
    Apr 10, 2007 at 12:54 AM

Isn't Sanur just great. Enjoy in September. We are off in November!

• iandsmith's Profile Photo
    Oct 7, 2006 at 4:24 PM

We all know you didn't get up early for that sunrise shot - you just never went to bed! Probably up chatting again - cheers (Once again, thanks for the great night)

• Homanded's Profile Photo
    Aug 16, 2006 at 7:15 PM

I love rating restaurants and like that you rate them so honestly! I follow advice such as yours! Thanks. Homer

• aussirose's Profile Photo
    Jul 14, 2006 at 11:27 PM

I'm hungry now Jen after looking at all those yummy restaurant tips!! That resort you stayed in looks nice too....bet you're glad you guys upgraded :o) Cheers, Ann :o)

• nezz's Profile Photo
    Apr 28, 2006 at 5:44 AM

We love Sanur & have stayed at Peneeda View beachside before the kids. But since we have 2 active ones the Sanur PPSuites which are apartments suit us now. They have 2 & 3 bed apartments with lounge,dining,kitchen & 2 baths

• saraheg77's Profile Photo
    Jan 26, 2006 at 5:15 PM

Looks like you ate a lot of good food! :) I like the crocodile bill presentation, too! Thanks for the tips! Sarah :)

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Sep 15, 2005 at 5:28 AM

A beautiful looking spot Jenny!! Your accoms looks fabulous as did those very tastey dishes you had on display! I love a Chicken Satay with peanut sauce, but I was not really sure what some of the other ones were!

aussiejen

“life is an adventure to be lived, not a problem to be solved”

Badges & Stats in Sanur