"When do we start the next adventure?" catpause's Profile

Our travel philosophy

My wife, Debby and I, Randy love to travel. We are willing to go anywhere, anytime. The only problem.........work. I guess we need to work in order to do all the traveling though.

We always try to stay in Bed and Breakfast/Guest House type establishments. We get a better feel for the customs and cultures of the places we are visiting.

This web site is amazing for travelers of all types. Great tips and ideas as well as people willing to share. We have corresponded with some wonderful people. We hope to share our experiences and tips with others and will try to update information in a timely manner.

Please write us for hints, we look forward to providing information that will make your trips even more exciting.

• Intro Updated Feb 12, 2005

• jckim's Profile Photo
    Jun 20, 2013 at 3:17 AM

hi Randy, Happy Birthday!

• jckim's Profile Photo
    Jun 20, 2012 at 11:38 PM

Happy Birthday! from Kim.

• Marisola's Profile Photo
    Jun 19, 2010 at 10:39 PM

Happy Birthday to Me and to You!

• croisbeauty's Profile Photo
    Sep 23, 2008 at 5:43 PM

Cheetah is my fav animal, check traveloques at Nairobi pages. I just adore them.

• Etoile2B's Profile Photo
    Jun 20, 2008 at 11:07 AM

Happy Birthday from sunny California! Here's to many more wonderful years!

• pattypoo's Profile Photo
    Jun 20, 2008 at 6:29 AM

Happy Bithday to You!!

• Pixiekatten's Profile Photo
    Feb 21, 2007 at 8:42 AM

Thanks! :) I just started to do plan my trip so Im sure questions will pop up! Great to know I got someone to ask stuff! :))

• jennwerner's Profile Photo
    Sep 25, 2006 at 11:35 AM

WIll be in Cincinnati this weekend. Looking for a good sports bar near downtown to watch buckeye game. ANy suggetions? I also know a great b&b in Venice. Love your page. Jenn

• staindesign's Profile Photo
    Sep 12, 2006 at 7:06 PM

Hey, I was thinking you should make a Cincinnati page, I was visiting there last weekend and it was hard to find things to do since we found kings island close.

• barryg23's Profile Photo
    Sep 5, 2006 at 12:18 AM

Thanks for visiting my Paris page. Hope you have a great trip.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
catpause's Profile Photo

catpause

“Travel to see the world, see the world to understand.”

Real Name