"PALENQUE" Palenque by patricia28
Palenque Travel Guide: 217 reviews and 728 photos
After Villahermosa, we went to visit Palenque, an archaeological city in the Chiapas state, unfortunately the argeological site was closed when we arrived so we had to stay there one night , this afternoon we walked a lot to find our bus, in this walk we found a beautiful creek!!
The next day we visited the amazing archeological site, we stayed many hours learning about the mayas and about the culture. In my opinion this is one of the most beautiful archeological place in Mexico.
patricia28's Related Pages
Palenque Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Palenque - The Most Awesome Mayan City!"
- "Palenque, Chiapas"
- "Palenque: A Mayan Paradise"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Palenque
- Hotels in Palenque
- Transportation in Palenque
- Nightlife in Palenque
- Restaurants in Palenque
- Shopping in Palenque
- Warnings and Dangers in Palenque
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Palenque
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Palenque?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Palenque
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Pedro de Atacama Intro, 21 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Santa Barbara Intro, 13 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iguassu Intro, 8 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antofagasta Intro, 11 reviews, 17 photos
- Punta Cana Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cancún Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iquique Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Cologne Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bonn Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ruinas Chichén-Itzá Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos