"Heidelberg" Heidelberg by patricia28

Heidelberg Travel Guide: 1,029 reviews and 2,733 photos

A piece of wonderful

The title says all, I LOVE this beautiful town, I just stayed one day but I really felt in love with it.
The first thing we visited there with a group of friends from Chile was the university, it is huge and nice, I think would be cool to study in a city like this.
After the quick tour of the university we walked to visit the town, the buildings, the church everything was so nice to me. I loved the arquitecture and the colors around, it was also nice because it was raining a little and this is a great thing to me.

The town

Heidelberg is one of the most beautiful cities in Germany and many tourists came to visit it every year, the time when we were there was no the exception because it was full of people from all over the world. This is an old town with a river set in the midst of hill.
When we were walking around we visited the church and we were really lucky because there was a mass with the people from the world youth day, it was so nice to hear the chileans and to see our flag there :)

The castle

This castle is amazing. It is in the top of the hill. The exterior of the building, divided into a ground floor made of stone and framework upper levels. The structure, now largely in ruins, preserves numerous examples of medieval, Renaissance, and baroque German architecture.
It has been there for more than 800 years. This place is all an spectacle for the eyes.

• Last visit to Heidelberg: Aug 2005
  • Intro Written Feb 12, 2006

• chancay's Profile Photo
    Mar 5, 2006 at 4:33 AM

se nota, te divertiste ;-)

• THLIN's Profile Photo
    Feb 19, 2006 at 2:24 AM

i have a friend Ming Seng Wang now exchange here...from taiwan if u lucky enough, say hi to him for me.

patricia28

“to laugh often and much, to appreciate the beauty, to find the best in others, and to make this world a bit better”

Badges & Stats in Heidelberg

Have you been to Heidelberg?

Latest Activity in Heidelberg