"Heidelberg" Heidelberg by patricia28
Heidelberg Travel Guide: 1,029 reviews and 2,733 photos
The title says all, I LOVE this beautiful town, I just stayed one day but I really felt in love with it.
The first thing we visited there with a group of friends from Chile was the university, it is huge and nice, I think would be cool to study in a city like this.
After the quick tour of the university we walked to visit the town, the buildings, the church everything was so nice to me. I loved the arquitecture and the colors around, it was also nice because it was raining a little and this is a great thing to me.
Heidelberg is one of the most beautiful cities in Germany and many tourists came to visit it every year, the time when we were there was no the exception because it was full of people from all over the world. This is an old town with a river set in the midst of hill.
When we were walking around we visited the church and we were really lucky because there was a mass with the people from the world youth day, it was so nice to hear the chileans and to see our flag there :)
This castle is amazing. It is in the top of the hill. The exterior of the building, divided into a ground floor made of stone and framework upper levels. The structure, now largely in ruins, preserves numerous examples of medieval, Renaissance, and baroque German architecture.
It has been there for more than 800 years. This place is all an spectacle for the eyes.
patricia28's Related Pages
Heidelberg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Germany's most romantic city: HEIDELBERG"
- "This is not Heidelberg Castle, is it???"
- "Huckleberry Berg"
- "Heidelberg – a constant inspiration"
- "Nemorino in Heidelberg"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Heidelberg
- Hotels in Heidelberg
- Transportation in Heidelberg
- Nightlife in Heidelberg
- Restaurants in Heidelberg
- Shopping in Heidelberg
- Warnings and Dangers in Heidelberg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Heidelberg
- 0 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Heidelberg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Heidelberg
Photos in HeidelbergSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Pedro de Atacama Intro, 21 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Santa Barbara Intro, 13 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iguassu Intro, 8 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antofagasta Intro, 11 reviews, 17 photos
- Punta Cana Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cancún Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iquique Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Cologne Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bonn Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ruinas Chichén-Itzá Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos