"Maternity ward of the Renaissance!" Florence by Paisleypaul
Florence Travel Guide: 5,246 reviews and 11,830 photos
Grime and traffic noise incongruously fill streets of inestimable boutiques spliced by scooters and cars driven by lunatics, leading to marvelous piazzas with wonders and imaginative street entertainers. Middle Ages learning art works and monuments stand testament to maybe the only city to truly compare to Rome
- Pros:Unmissable !
- Cons:Unmissable !
- In a nutshell:Please see above
The treasures of artworks - most famously Michelangelo's Il David, the misnomered Birth of Venus, Spring - like Rome... more travel advice
Art lovers overload continues here! A less heralded Museo in Firenze , but housing the controversial La Pieta - is it by... more travel advice
Paisleypaul's Related Pages
Florence Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "FIRENZE - FLORENCE"
- "My Relationship With Firenze"
- "Firenze -Florence - Florenz - Florencia"
- "weekends in Florence"
- "Breathtaking Florence!"
- "Fourth time round....."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Florence
- Hotels in Florence
- Transportation in Florence
- Nightlife in Florence
- Restaurants in Florence
- Shopping in Florence
- Warnings and Dangers in Florence
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Florence
- 7 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 12 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Florence?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Florence
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 73 reviews, 199 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alghero Intro, 34 reviews, 94 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 22 reviews, 82 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 24 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palermo Intro, 19 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Geneva Intro, 16 reviews, 57 photos
- Càgliari Intro, 14 reviews, 58 photos
- Ljubljana Intro, 14 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kiev Intro, 12 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Genoa Intro, 13 reviews, 50 photos