"Montesilvano -authentic Italian holiday experience" Montesilvano by Paisleypaul
Montesilvano Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 3 photos
Running from the North of Pescara to the Marina, we stayed one night in 2001 and saw enough to return for a week 2003 before moving to Rome for 10 days. Miles of Adriatic beach along the Via Aldo Moro, the number 20 bus runs from Pescara Centrale & back. Marvellous in mid August when the holidaymakers are all Italian couples and families. Markets on Via Europa, there is a funfair in mid August at the top of Via Aldo Moro, Viale John F Kennedy.
A change of pace from the more obvious resorts, your nearest English language news vendor will be in Pescara Centrale, where you can go direct to Roma (Tiburtina). Unfortunately, as of Summer 2005 the only cheapo flights leave Stansted at 7am, so a scourge if you were looking for a connection from another UK airport.
- Pros:No gormless Brits seeking steak & kidney pie........
- Cons:A weather washout would leave little to do.......
- In a nutshell:Italians love it, rest still to catch on
In the style of an American diner on the first floor of the shopping mall, it has a long shopfront which is completely... more travel advice
There is a lift to rooms, with en suite shower, satellite TV minibar hair dryer and the usual. In high season in August... more travel advice
Paisleypaul's Related Pages
Montesilvano Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Montesilvano -authentic Italian holiday experience"
- Create a Montesilvano Travel Page
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Montesilvano
- 4 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Montesilvano?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Montesilvano
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 64 reviews, 161 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alghero Intro, 33 reviews, 90 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 18 reviews, 62 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palermo Intro, 19 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 17 reviews, 56 photos
- Geneva Intro, 16 reviews, 57 photos
- Ljubljana Intro, 14 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kiev Intro, 12 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bergamo Intro, 13 reviews, 43 photos
- Milan Intro, 12 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.