"Let's put literature back on the map! - Henry Root" Paisleypaul's Profile

Overdue .... again

It was late 2010 when I last updated my intro here alluding to a lament about the time having seemed to disappear into a vacuum since my last update.
Well since then I could make the same remarks but maybe we should all refect on how hopefully life has been kind to us all, and I hope that is true for everyone . I have made 3 trips to Mallorca sincehad 3 week long holidays on both coasts oft the USA, revisited ergamo in Lombardia twice revisited Alghero and made it all the way through Sardinia to Alghero, much closer to home have stayed in Perth and Edinburgh and visited four of the Inner Hebrides. 2011 we made it back to Pescara, atrip twinned with my citta favorita, Rome. Probably my enthusiasm for finally getting around to this update comes from my imminnent return to the 7 Hills this week for 10 days..jus tin tike to get back to fly to Dortmund via Dusseldorf for the Scotland v Germany game. Thereafter, I'll need to see what I can eke out of my dwindling 2014 holiday entitlement and similarly morubund bank account : ) !!
There's a whole world out there!

Our house in more moderate climes!

• Intro Updated Aug 10, 2014

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Paisleypaul's Profile Photo

Paisleypaul

“Avoid anywhere called the Rovers Return”

Real Name