"Worth the Drive -" La Push by emoja
La Push Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 30 photos
my pops lives in seattle and i try to visit him there at least once a year. in 2002, he arranged for us to take a weekend trip to La Push, Washington, on the Pacific Ocean.
i couldn't tell you exactly the route we took there - all i know for sure is that we took a ferry, and then we were in the car for at least two hours afterwards. other than that, i'd have no clue how to get back on my own.
it was just beautiful out here. there are several types of cabins to stay in during your stay - everything from very modern, classy cabins to very cheaply built cabins. there is also an old hotel on the beach. it looks like it's about to fall down but we were inside one of the rooms at one point and it was certainly comfortable enough.
the ocean holds tons of driftwood, perfect for making bonfires in the evening.
besides hanging out by the water, you can also hike over to hidden beach. it's a wonderful trail to the water, absolutely breathtaking.
LaPush is a small town, mainly Native American if I'm not mistaken. Tourism is a big source of income for them, although... more travel advice
emoja's Related Pages
La Push Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "God's Own Beach"
- "Seaside Beauty"
- "Worth the Drive -"
- "Wet weekend..."
- "Best beach ever!"
- "The Washington Coast"
- "marmalady's new La Push Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in La Push
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to La Push?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in La Push
Photos in La PushSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minneapolis Intro, 23 reviews, 17 photos
- Cairo Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Beijing Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Luxor Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Seoul Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Madrid Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Prague Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- La Push Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Frankfurt am Main Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Selcuk 3 reviews, 4 photos