"Kamloops" Top 5 Page for this destination Kamloops by adeleog
Kamloops Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 77 photos
In all honesty we didn't know much about Kamloops before we went and were delighted we had taken the chance. The city is small and compact with outstanding scenery. Even a trip to the supermarket is a joy with the views from the carpark.
Downtown is full of interesting shops and restaurants while there is more generic shopping up towards Aberdeen.
Very family friendly - plenty to do, plenty to see, plenty of shopping, restaurants and bars too. Something for everyone.
Dont miss this - fun for everyone. The best re-enactment I have EVER seen
- Pros:Beautiful, Plenty to do, Family friendly
- Cons:BC Wildlife Park
- In a nutshell:Compact town with everything you could want
Planned to spend the day at the BC Wildlife Park just north of Kamloops to celebrate my daughters 3rd birthday. It was... more travel advice
adeleog's Related Pages
Kamloops Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kamloops - A great place to visit, or live!"
- "The best city in BC"
- "Overnight kind of City"
- "Kamloops Heritage Railway"
- "Kamloops, the meeting of the waters"
- "Kamloops and the Okanagan Valley"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kamloops
- Hotels in Kamloops
- Transportation in Kamloops
- Nightlife in Kamloops
- Restaurants in Kamloops
- Shopping in Kamloops
- Warnings and Dangers in Kamloops
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kamloops
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Kamloops?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kamloops
Photos in KamloopsSee All Photos (4)
Top 5 Pages
- Juneau Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Whangaparaoa Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kamloops Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Plockton Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Skerries Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos