"Matias' Page" msocolin's Profile

Last Updates

January 2008 - My vacations are finished so I'm back from my trip to Patagonia.

December 2007 - Came back from Tucumán, Argentina.

August 2007 - Just back from Iguazú (Misiones), Argentina.

July 2007 - Just returned from my trip to Madrid, Spain. New tips and pictures coming up.

May 2007 - I've just come back from the province of Córdoba, Argentina. I'll be posting tips shortly.

January 2007 - My vacations are coming, and I've already planned them. I'll be visiting Punta del Este and La Pedrera, both in Uruguay.

November 2006 - My girlfriend and I went to Mar de las Pampas for the weekend. We had a great time in a town made to rest.

September 2006 - I spent 9 great days in New York with my dad. We went to the US Open and it was amazing, despite the horrible weather. Pics coming up...

February 2006 - I've just come back from my vacations in Mendoza. It was really great, with beautiful mountain landscapes and very nice people.

I'll post info and pictures as soon as I can.

Latest Trips

November 2011 - Spent a weekend at the beach in Villa Gesell.
January 2011 - One day trip to San Antonio de Areco
October-November 2009 - Honeymoon in Europe. We visited Paris, Venice, San Gimigniano, Florence and the Tuscany, Pisa and Rome. Incredible trip.
January 2008 - Took my vacations and went to Patagonia with my girlfriend. We visited Puerto Madryn, Esquel, Trevelin, Lago Puelo, El Bolson, Bariloche and Villa La Angostura. Had a great time!
November/December 2007 - Made a quick trip to Tucumán, Argentina where a friend of mine was getting married.
August 2007 - Travelled to Iguazú for a long weekend. Had a great time!
July 2007 - Spent 10 days in beautiful Madrid, Spain.
May 2007 - Villa General Belgrano, La Cumbrecita and Alta Gracia, all in the province of Córdoba.
January 2007 - Punta del Este and La Pedrera, both in Uruguay. Spent a couple of hours in Colonia del Sacramento too, beautiful city!
November 2006 - Mar de las Pampas
August/September 2006 - New York and Dallas
January 2006 - Mendoza City and San Rafael (Mendoza, AR)
November 2005 - Atlanta, USA
November 2005 - Punta del Este, Uruguay
October 2005 - Puerto Madryn, Argentina
February 2005 - Hungary, Serbia, Bulgaria and Romania

Next Trips

March 2012 - After a long time without travelling, we are taking our long deserved vacations. This time it will be NY, Miami and Ft. Lauderdale.

October 2009 - Hopefully going to Europe! France and Italy await!

April 2009 - I'll have my last trip with my parents and sister before getting married. We're going to Ushuahia and El Calafate.

February 2009 - Going to Colonia del Sacramento for a weekend. Got a great deal!

August 2007 - Travelling to Iguazú to see the falls. Will be taking advantage of a long weekend.

July 2007 - As part of my postgraduate studies I'll be travelling to Madrid, Spain for about 10 days. Really looking forward to this trip.

March/April 2007 - Planning a trip with my family to somewhere in Argentina probably.

November 2006 - Just came back from Mar de las Pampas. My next trip will probably be in February for my vacations. We're planning to go to Uruguay's NE (La Pedrera).

October 2006 - Will make a trip to Mar de las Pampas for a weekend in November.

July 2006 - Finally... I've planned my next trip!!! I'm going to New York in August/September to attend the US Open Tennis Championship! Agassi is retiring there and I'd really wanted to see him play before he retired. Then I'm going to spend 3 days in Dallas, TX where a very good friend of mine lives.

February 2006 - A trip I'm dying to make is going to Paris on May 2007 for the Roland Garros tennis championship. But I still don't know if I'm going to make that trip or not.

• Intro Updated Feb 28, 2012

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!