"Gateway to Olympic National Park" Top 5 Page for this destination Port Angeles by goodfish
Port Angeles Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 76 photos
Port Angeles is a good base for exploring the north side of Olympic National Park: Olympic NP Visitor Center and entrance to Hurricane Ridge is right in town, and Elwha (11 miles), Lake Crescent (18 miles) and Sol Duc Valley (about 40 miles - 1 hour ) are close by for day-tripping. It also has a ferry terminal for passenger or passenger/vehicle services to Victoria, British Columbia. Most of our time was spent at the park so we didn't shop or explore any other recreational activities but the people were friendly and we stumbled into a great little brewpub that made me forget all about a killer head cold for a few hours; I'd go back just for that.
See my Olympic National Park pages for more on Hurricane Ridge, Elwha, Lake Crescent and other regions of the park.
THIS is where you go for the best cold pint in Port Angeles. Yup, after a long day of hiking you will be very glad to... more travel advice
From the terminal on the waterfront downtown, you can catch a ferry to Victoria, British Columbia and be there in 55 to... more travel advice
goodfish's Related Pages
Port Angeles Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gateway to Olympic National Park...and more"
- "Port Angeles, Washington"
- "At the Foot of the Olympics"
- "Gateway to Olympic National Park"
- "Port Angeles"
- "Gateway to the Olympics"
- "Cool town near the sea"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Port Angeles
- Hotels in Port Angeles
- Transportation in Port Angeles
- Nightlife in Port Angeles
- Restaurants in Port Angeles
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Port Angeles
- 4 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (124)
Have you been to Port Angeles?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Port Angeles
Photos in Port AngelesSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minneapolis Intro, 84 reviews, 354 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 81 reviews, 308 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 74 reviews, 256 photos
- Paris Intro, 56 reviews, 207 photos
- San Diego Intro, 33 reviews, 146 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 38 reviews, 138 photos
- Florence Intro, 30 reviews, 131 photos
- Italy Intro, 31 reviews, 123 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Paul Intro, 31 reviews, 116 photos
- Chicago Intro, 24 reviews, 113 photos