Minneapolis Sports & Outdoors Tips by goodfish Top 5 Page for this destination
Minneapolis Sports & Outdoors: 18 reviews and 30 photos
Target Field, Minneapolis
In 2010, our beloved Minnesota Twins moved into what ESPN is calling the #1 sports stadium in North America: Target Field. Our gorgeous, open-air ballpark is located smack in the middle of lots of bars and restaurants in the downtown Warehouse District, and holds nearly 40,000 avid fans in a combination of tiered decks, club seating and luxury suites. Ringing the field seating are covered, heated concourses with usual concessions, restrooms, apparel shops, ATMS, etc. But what's not at all usual about this cadillac of an arena:
• Vegetarian and gluten-free food options
• You can get married on home plate - wedding packages available
• Roof deck bar with a fire pit
(open to the public only for certain games - extra admission fee)
• State of the art sound system
• 401 women's and 266 men's restrooms (ladies, rejoice!)
• Great sight lines from nearly every seat
• On the light rail line
• Huge, high-def Jumbotron
• Wheelchair accessible from all gates, scrolling commentary for the deaf, and lots of other pluses for the disabled
• Public and private lounges, clubs and restaurants with viewing windows
There's just too much good stuff about it to list! Nope, baseball doesn't get any better than this.
See this link for individual game/seating prices:
Equipment: Dress for the weather
Address: 351-413 5th Avenue North Minneapolis, MN 55403
Theme: Sports Watching
More Reviews (89)
- See All Finding mr. little guy
- See All Sidewalk Serenades
- See All Cottagewood General Store
- See All Un po' di Italia
goodfish's Related Pages
Minneapolis Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "City of Waters"
- "A Terrific Town!"
- "Not Always The Great White North"
- "On Target in Minneapolis, Minnesota"
- "Minneapolis - City of Water"
- "Minneapolis, Minnesota"
- "The City of Lakes"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Minneapolis
- Hotels in Minneapolis
- Transportation in Minneapolis
- Nightlife in Minneapolis
- Restaurants in Minneapolis
- Shopping in Minneapolis
- Warnings and Dangers in Minneapolis
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Minneapolis
- 90 Reviews
- 388 Photos
- 63 Forum posts
- 30 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (161)
Have you been to Minneapolis?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Minneapolis
- Posted in Travel San Diego Forum "Re: Japanese Members for Best of..."
- Commented on one of goodfish's Minneapolis tips
- Commented on the Minneapolis travel guide
- updated a Minneapolis Travelogue "Random Acts"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Random Acts"
- Wrote a Review Finding mr. little guy about Seasonal Events in Minneapolis Things to Do
Photos in MinneapolisSee All Photos (388)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minneapolis Intro, 90 reviews, 388 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 81 reviews, 308 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 74 reviews, 256 photos
- Paris Intro, 56 reviews, 207 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 57 reviews, 189 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Diego Intro, 33 reviews, 146 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moab Intro, 42 reviews, 135 photos
- New York City Intro, 38 reviews, 138 photos
- Florence Intro, 31 reviews, 131 photos
- Italy Intro, 31 reviews, 123 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (155)
- Mall of America- 30 Reviews, 40 Photos
- Downtown- 34 Reviews, 73 Photos
- Minnehaha Creek / Falls- 11 Reviews, 24 Photos
- Seasonal Events- 12 Reviews, 30 Photos
- Walker Art Center / Sculpture Garden- 18 Reviews, 24 Photos
- Nicollet Mall- 13 Reviews, 21 Photos
- Other Art / Architecture / Musuems- 19 Reviews, 52 Photos
- ST.PAUL- 20 Reviews, 28 Photos
- Mills / Mill Ruins Park- 9 Reviews, 22 Photos
- Lake Calhoun- 4 Reviews, 4 Photos
See All Minneapolis Things to Do