"Visiting family in Saginaw" Saginaw by amapola66
Saginaw Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 11 photos
Well, here we are back in Saginaw MI, Christmas/New Year 2005/6 - and I can tell you it is cold with a capital 'C'. There is snow all around which the Small People very delighted with and we are having a great time eating, drinking (and shopping! ) and catching up with family. Will be back with further updates and photos.
- Pros:Family, good people, cheap shopping, lakes in the summer
- Cons:Too cold in winter, have to drive everywhere, food
- In a nutshell:Great if you like fishing and burgers
amapola66's Related Pages
Saginaw Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Saginaw- "Sagnasty""
- "Visiting family in Saginaw"
- "NADH's new Saginaw Page"
- "sharon's Saginaw Life"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saginaw
- Nightlife in Saginaw
- Restaurants in Saginaw
- Shopping in Saginaw
- Warnings and Dangers in Saginaw
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saginaw
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Saginaw?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saginaw
Photos in SaginawSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brighton Intro, 64 reviews, 89 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Almuñécar Intro, 33 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venezuela Intro, 25 reviews, 60 photos
- Granada Intro, 23 reviews, 46 photos
- Boston Intro, 24 reviews, 27 photos
- Salobreña Intro, 15 reviews, 34 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chichiriviche Intro, 17 reviews, 32 photos
- Paris Intro, 12 reviews, 33 photos
- London Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aruba Intro, 19 reviews, 23 photos